Rock the green!

Blouse:Zara, Leather-Vest: H&M, Skirt:Zara,Tights:Primark,Wedges:H&M

Comments

Marian said…
nice outfits!
Jen_A said…
You totally rock the green!!! Great style!!! Love your tights!
Thanx for your comment, dear! Sure, I follow you now:)
xoxo
NaNa said…
Wow what a great outfit! I love your leather vest so much.

x
Anna
Fash Boulevard said…
omg. this skirt is amazing. super happy I onto your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Inés said…
Love your skirt!! I found your blog today and following now. Can you follow me back?
Kisses from Perú
Inés
http://enisdaba.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
you rocked it!!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Love your hosiery <3
Casa De Esha said…
I saw you on my list of followers(Queen.OnSet.blogspot). I changed my URL/Blogname to Casa de Esha

http://casadeesha.blogspot.com/

I would be so happy if you deleted Queen.Onset from your Bloglist & re-followed me. It´s stupid but if you don´t do that you will not be able to get any notifications about my blog anymore and I would like to keep you as a reader :)

you don´t have to publish this comment, I just wanted to let you know and not trying to advertise for my blog or anything ;)
Sarina said…
Die Strumpfhosen gefallen mir richtig, richtig gut!! Und die Farbe des Rockes! Wow!! :)

ViktoriaSarina
Modas_diva said…
LOVE the gorgeous outfit! xxx

Popular Posts